Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Busted...

Just a short one this morning as I have a lot of other stuff happening.

I can't be right all the time and this is going to be one of those times.  I debated with myself for several hours about changing my forecasted totals and in the end, I decide to raise them.  In hindsight, I should have left them where they were as those numbers are going to better represent the snow/sleet we are going to end up with.

This storm was poorly handled by the guidance models yesterday and this caused several meteorologists to over forecast the snow for today.

Basically, subtract about 6 inches from the snow total map from yesterday and that will be a pretty good picture of what everyone will see today.

As time allows today, I will post more, particularly any snow totals.

No comments:

Post a Comment